YOGA FIT FORE GOLF
Yoga Fit FORE Golf is specifically designed for golfers. If you want to take your game to the next level, lower your handicap, increase distance, let go of distractions and learn how to take control over your mental game then this program is for you. You will find exercises specifically designed to improve flexibility, strength, balance and focus. When you learn how to connect your mind/body on and off the course you will not only find inner peace with golf but in your daily lives.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- We will explore the benefits of yoga on and off the course
- Dive into creating better mental patterns during play
- Identify and better understand your swing faults
- Create a swing that best fits your body and athleticism
- Improve strength, R.O.M, flexibility and balance
- Lower your score and more....
- Check back soon as we are planning the next workshop!
WE WILL EXPLORE
- Accessibility, sustainability and how to repeat the motion
- Dynamics of your individual swing
- Specific exercises to create better range of motion, balance and strength
- Injury prevention
- Identify swing faults and patterns in your swing
- Powerful tools to work on better focus
- Restorative poses to realign the body
- Individual video swing analysis , clinic andmor…
Cost ONLY $75 (Limited to 10 People so sign up today!)
COMBINING YOGA FIT FORE GOLF PRINCIPLES WITH A LESSON IS AN IDEAL WAY TO NOT ONLY SEE THE BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM, BUT TO ALSO EXPERIENCE IT IN YOUR BODY.
YOU WILL FEEL, SEE AND KNOW HOW INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT THIS PROGRAM IS TO TAKE YOUR GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
I played golf for over 30 years, but without proper instruction. I had seven lessons with Kathleen and cut 6 strokes off my handicap. Not only did she improve my mechanics, she taught me how to think about the game.
Mrs. Lucas Retreat Testimonial
My name is Jony Lucas and I’m from Denver, Colorado and this is my first time to take the golf and yoga clinic and quite frankly I can’t wait for the next one. It was wonderful.
Linda's Golf Retreat Testimonial
Hi, my name is Linda and I’m from Vancouver BC, Canada and I had the pleasure to come down here and spend the weekend with some lovely ladies. The golfing and the yoga was absolutely fabulous. So I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to get away and have an awesome weekend. Thank you to Kathleen and all the coaches.
Sharon's Retreat Testimonial
Hi, I’m Sharon from Fort Collins and New York City. I have done yoga and I like the aspect of yoga with the golf. I think the most interesting part is being out on the course, not only getting coaching on our play, but seeing the instructor’s play. That was a really great thing to see and learn from. It was a very enjoyable weekend in a beautiful setting and beautiful court.
Kay's Retreat Testimonial
Hi, I’m Kay from Gypsum Colorado—just 30 minutes down the road. I enjoyed learning how to keep my minds focused and committed to the final shot and I made some awesome hits today and I didn’t once put my head down in shame.
YOGA FIT FORE GOLF PRICING
Yoga Fit FORE Golf
- 1 Hour
- 1 Hour
YFFG + Golf
- 1 Hour + 1 Hour Golf
YFFG + Golf Semi-Private
- 1 Hour Yoga & 1 Hour Golf
Kathleen Heiney is a Class A member of the LPGA Teaching and Club Professional Division, master fitness trainer and a certified RYT Yoga Instructor. With a solid foundation of over 25 years experience in health and fitness, she’s practiced everything from competitive golf, tennis, personal training, body building, and ski instructor for the disabled.